The bathroom is one of the most important and frequently used spots in your house. When it comes to bathroom renovations or designs, you need to think about ideas that are fresh, light, colorful and clean. You don’t have to necessarily invest thousands in order to give your bathroom a new look. Check out below a few really creative ideas that do not require huge investments. Bring a touch of beauty to any bathroom with these ideas:
- Change your old mirror– if you like vintage designs, you could purchase a larger mirror that has a wooden frame, and on each side put wrought iron candle holders with two beautiful candles. This will instantly enlighten up your bathroom and make it more interesting and beautiful. And you don’t have to spend a fortune on this new decor!
- Rustic accent walls– these are quite trendy solutions nowadays. There are many ingenious mosaic wall types and styles available out there, you just need to select the one that you love the most. For example, there are mosaics which mimic the looks of an entire stack of firewood, and this would borrow a rustic feel to your bathroom. You don’t even have to replace all the walls of your bathroom with this type of mosaic; it is enough if you select to redecorate only one wall or one portion of the wall in your bathroom.
- Antique style storage cabinets– beautiful, antique white or ivory storage cabinets can borrow an air of sophistication to any bathroom. You might even already have such a cabinet in the shed that you do not use anymore. Bring a touch of vintage to your bathroom which is not only beautiful but practical too…All your towels and bath supplies can be nicely stored in the drawers, and every visitor will surely admire your ingenious idea of redecoration!
- An extremely luxurious idea… Well, this is not for everybody but if you are a daring type of person when it comes to decorations and renovations…many choose to place vintage style tubs besides the window in the master bedroom. The house doesn’t necessarily have to be fancy, but with a little imagination you can really make this new redecoration idea work. This is a really stylish and exotic bathroom renovation or redecoration idea, as long as you can manage to maintain a beautiful design harmony within your space.
- Get rid of the old and boring sink. Again, with a relatively small investment you can change the entire atmosphere of your bathroom. Check out the beautiful freestanding American style bathroom sinks available out there, and select the one you like the most. Just above the freestanding sink, place a gorgeous medieval style mirror and your bathroom looks simple yet fantastic!
When we talk about bathroom renovations or redecorations, less is more. Don’t think you will have to invest a lot of money in order to bring a touch of new to your bathroom. As you can note, with little changes you can create fabulous results. Quality house builders like this understand how all of these elements come together.
Browse bathroom catalogs, check out online tutorials, and take your time to create your own personalized bathroom with help from the best ideas out there. Feel better each morning by stepping into an oasis that you have created…with a relatively small investment!